Also in this Section
- Principal's welcome
- Our Vision and Ethos
- Our Core Values
- Our Sponsor
- Academic Calendar 2016 - 2017
- A Fantastic Learning Environment
- Examination Results
- Exam Profiles
- Meet The Team
- Welcome from the AAG
- JLT (Junior Leadership Team)
- Privacy Notice
- Pupil Premium And Year 7 Catch UP Funding
- Safeguarding Children
- Parkwood E-ACT Sports Centre
- Parkwood Experience
Latest News More
As a leading education sponsor, E-ACT is committed to supporting the Academy to become an outstanding place of learning with an inclusive ethos that promotes tolerance and respect for others. Developing and supporting successful Academies and schools across the country, E-ACT are committed to setting new standards in educational excellence by working closely with parents, partner organisations and key stakeholders.
As sponsor, E-ACT is committed to supporting Parkwood Academy become an outstanding place of learning with an inclusive ethos that promotes tolerance and respect for others and achievement for all.
E-ACT are committed to young people and to improving educational achievement, recognising the importance of each student being treated as an individual, giving opportunities to flourish and to acquire the tools to succeed in adult life, whatever path they choose.
E-ACT pledge to support Parkwood by:
- Sharing their educational experience and best practice in teaching
- Offering examples of best practice and expertise from their wide network of Academies and schools
- Providing excellent links to further and higher education organisations
- Supporting travel, work experience and future employability through our wide network of local and national business contacts
Together with Parkwood Academy, E-ACT promise to: encourage students to think in a new way, to enjoy the challenge of learning and achieving, whilst also equipping them with the lifelong skills needed for a successful personal and professional adult life.